K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

An idol that you want to be friends with

Pann: An idol that you want to be friends with

1. [+176, -27] Sunggyu ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's hilarious

2. [+137, -31] Changsub ㅋㅋㅋ I think Eunkwang and Sungjae would also be funny friends ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well-mannered yet funny friends

3. [+121, -34] Mino or Park Kyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There won't be any boring day

4. [+48, -7] Jang Dongwoo. He looks like someone who'd smile all the time but cry along when I cry. He's like a trustful guy friend.

5. [+36, -3] Kang Seungyoon! He looks like he'd listen to me when I tell him concerns and he looks thoughtful and nice.



6. [+35, -6] I want to be friends with Sunggyu ㅋㅋㅋ We'll be dissing each other

7. [+27, -4] Tiffany, Wendy, Chen, and Nam Woohyun look like they'd comfort me when I'm in a bad mood

8. [+25, -0] Eric Nam... He's the love S2

9. [+23, -2] I vote for Bomi

Back To Top