K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Legendary concept of each SNSD member


Taeyeon - Twinkle



Yuri - PARTY



Sunny - The Boys



Sooyoung - Hoot



Tiffany - Kissing You



Hyoyeon - Mr. Mr.



Yoona - Girls' Generation



Seohyun - Lion Heart



Ex-member Jessica - Genie

-

Pann: Legendary concept of each SNSD member

1. [+192, -5] I think Yuri's peak was Genie



2. [+145, -5] Sooyoung's peak was Catch Me If You Can



3. [+113, -5] I really agree with short-haired Tiffany ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She was revolutionary... I think Taeyeon's peak was Mr. Mr. with black hair and bangs.

4. [+55, -2] Genie for Yuri. Black hair with the uniform, that was when her popularity boosted up.

5. [+54, -3] Seohyun is legendary with black hair



6. [+48, -8] Jessica is really true. She's the one that first comes to my mind when I think of Genie ㅋㅋ

7. [+42, -2] Yoona was amazing today ㅠㅠ



8. [+42, -1] Seohyun was so pretty during Adrenaline

Back To Top