K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

iKON BI bullies Chanwoo on broadcast


Bobby tells Jinhwan that he'll buy meat if Chanwoo talks informally to Jinhwan and he stays calm.

Jinhwan: It's OK, go ahead and swear at him
Chanwoo: (hesitates)
BI: (starts getting annoyed) Hurry up (hits him)
Chanwoo: Really?
BI: (hits him) Just do it~! (glances at the camera)
Jinhwan: Act comfortably to hyung
BI: Just do it~! (hits Chanwoo's face and his hat flies away)
Chanwoo: (picks up his hat)

-

Pann: Shocking personalities of iKON from yesterday's broadcast

1. [+661, -141] Look at BI's face, I can tell his true-self he's been hiding. Looking at how he glances at the camera, I think he behaves recklessly when there's no camera around. And YG must be enjoying this attention because iKON will debut.

2. [+636, -113] BI was pathetic after that. He gave meat to Chanwoo because "he liked Chanwoo's behavior"... What the fuck is he doing? I used to like iKON but it's uncomfortable how the members have to act upon BI and Bobby.

3. [+498, -90] I'm a fan of iKON and I was also surprised when I watched this. I'm a maknae at a lot of situations and I feel so embarrassed when I get bullied like that ㅠㅠ That's not right. He can't be defended for that. They're going to debut soon, I'm worried.

4. [+260, -39] Look at BI's face in the first gif. It's a typical face that iljins make when they bully weaker ones to show off. So disgusting.

5. [+217, -43] Do you fans really want to stan him? Embezzler's son with trashy personalities. I always didn't understand why fangirls stanned idols with controversial personalities but these fangirls are the most extreme.

6. [+207, -41] iKON fans demand people to treat iKON as artists ㅋㅋㅋㅋ For non-fans, they're just mediocre idols. How pathetic.

Back To Top