K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

CL's recent looks


Pann: CL has gotten prettier

1. [+47, -32] I think she shaved her jaw and cheekbones. I don't think they can be covered by makeup.

2. [+39, -32] The stylist chose to make CL pretty. CL is honestly ugly for a celebrity but she looks charming and pretty.

3. [+33, -3] Her makeup is literally a mask

4. [+12, -1] I think CL got double eyelid surgery. Her eyes don't look like monolids anymore. I think she's hiding her double eyelids by wearing thick makeup on the lids and media-playing about changing her makeup style.

5. [+6, -2] She's ugly but a singer needs to sing well. CL is much better than tone-deaf singers and rapper-wannabes with autotune. Lucy Liu is honestly also ugly. I find her charming but more people say she's ugly. But she's very good at acting and she pulls of many characters, that's how she became a famous actress. She's also an arts artist. CL hwaiting!

6. [+6, -3] CL has always had a glamorous body since Lollipop. I want to be like CL except her eyes~

Back To Top