K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

CLC cast in Real Men Female Special


Pann: Crazy, CLC is cast in Real Men Female Special

1. [+182, -4] So gross ㅋㅋ They debuted this year but they've already released 3 albums ㅋㅋ Cube knows that this group has trashy personalities and is flopping. They're doing this for nothing. I'd rather push BTOB instead. Why send them to Japan? Tsk tsk

2. [+148, -0] Cube only promotes this group... Real Men is so-so but it's not easy for a rookie group to be on a public channel show and CLC is not even popular ㅋㅋ

3. [+146, -6] It pisses me off to think that the money I spent on my bias is used for promoting these kids. Growing hoobaes is good but why these kids? I spent my money to support my artist, not for this... Cube fuckers

4. [+59, -0] That's good. Jessie will scold them to death.

5. [+50, -0] I think Changsub, Peniel, and Hyunsik have never been on public channel shows ㅋㅋ They always went with the entire group... Cube is only promoting CLC, how unfair.

6. [+42, -0] How about putting BTOB on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook instead of promoting this group? Your stocks then will rise. Why do you have to send them overseas every time ㅠㅠ BTOB was at a perfect time to get popular with good songs but they only got one month of promotions and B2ST had three weeks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 3 weeks with the good song... They weren't even on variety shows.

7. [+38, -0] Use that money to put BTOB on public channel shows except WGM and let B2ST promote more. Cube gives me a cancer.

8. [+37, -3] Sohyun could've been on this show instead ㅠㅠ Hyuna is having a comeback, other members could be on variety shows. I heard that Sohyun also had an interview for the show. I'm so frustrated.

9. [+34, -0] CLC will be the first flopped group from Cube. Cube is learning a good lesson.

10. [+31, -0] Even B2ST and BTOB are barely on public channel shows ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected of the temporary CEO of blue square.

Back To Top