K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Chemistry of G-Dragon & IU at Infinity Challenge Music Festival


G-Dragon, IU, and Park Myung Soo performed I Had An Affair together

Pann: Collaboration stage of IU and GD at Infinity Challenge music festival (spoilers)

1. [+123, -15] They both match well ㅠㅠ It's cute how they look awkward. Collaboration of top male and female idols ㅠㅠ I hope they take the chance and work together in the future. These digital monsters will do amazingly well.



2. [+118, -9] I went to the festival and IU looks amazing in real life ㅋㅋ I followed my VIP friend who's been a fan for 9 years and I was so shocked at how pretty IU was. I also saw GD for the first time and he was handsomer than expected ㅋㅋ They're both really skinny, especially IU. They look much better in real life.

3. [+113, -7] IU definitely shines as the only female artist there. They'll slay the digital charts if IU and GD do a collaboration ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+64, -6] GD looks awkward, it's my first time of seeing him with the facial expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's OK, IU used to be so awkward with Hyunwoo but they're best friends now. How about becoming friends, two of you...



5. [+41, -7] Yes. Jiyong-ah, you should go for someone like this, not that bitch

6. [+40, -3] I went there and GD and IU look amazing in real life... GD's eyes look like gems and I got a heart attack when he smiled. He's also skinny, his legs are skinnier than mine. IU looked really good with the Matilda concept. She wore a white dress when she sang I Had An Affair and she looked like a real angel. IU is pale enough and the dress made her shine even more. I can't forget their chemistry...

7. [+37, -5] IU and GD look cute in this picture ㅋㅋ They look awkward because they don't know each other yet. I hope they become close!



8. [+30, -4] Their chemistry was excellent ㅠㅠ

Back To Top