K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.61] Discusses decision making problem


Article: 'Abnormal' Zhang Yuan, "Leslie Cheung committed suicide on April Fools Day, people didn't believe his suicide"

Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+3101, -44] I didn't believe it, either. I was a huge fan...

2. [+1638, -40] Woah... I got goosebumps when he said the suicide made sense only if Leslie Cheung ran up the stairs really fast and jumped off of the building without pausing.

3. [+1505, -615] Zhang Yuan is handsome

4. [+811, -21] I want to believe that he's alive somewhere. He's such a great actor ㅠㅠ

5. [+338, -28] The suicides of Choi Jinsil and Choi Jinyoung are the most unfortunate ㅠㅠ

6. [+349, -45] Why do Chinese people talk as if the actors and directors from Hong Kong and Taiwan are their own people? Hong Kong wasn't even a part of China at that time. Director Ian whom Zhang Yuan talked about before is also from Taiwan and yet Zhang Yuan talked as if he was Chinese... It's like a North Korean talking about famous South Korean celebrities as if they're North Korean. I don't think this is right.

7. [+238, -4] He was an Asian flower boy with a strong aura. Insane acting and singing skills... He was a multi-talented actor. He was also modest and nice.

8. [+189, -9] When Leslie Cheung's suicide was on the news, I didn't feel anything because I was young. But I watched his films after I grew up and I felt bad that there won't be any new work from him anymore. I'm going to save the films I didn't watch yet...

9. [+85, -5] It's not a suicide, it's an unknown death. He's said to have committed suicide by jumping off of a 24-floor building but the only wound was on his head and no one even saw or heard him jumping.

10. [+83, -6] Isn't it true that his lover and the police killed him? He's an unfortunate actor who died because of money.



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Germany worries about choosing beer and Italy worries about watching soccer 'more than a girlfriend'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+54, -4] Really agree about soccer ㅋㅋ

2. [+26, -5] I think it's because Gerniel doesn't play or like soccer and because Alberto plays and likes soccer. Germany has the biggest soccer audience in Europe.

3. [+14, -3] USA has football... The eastern area is cold so hockey is popular there, which they will have to worry about



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Carlos, "ta bom means OK, it's an old word"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+34, -1] Ta bom is a word in our memories ㅋㅋ

2. [+22, -1] I only remember Park Joo Young and Lee Soo Man when I see ta bom

3. [+16, -2] Ta bom is Lee Soo Man

4. [+12, -0] Ta bom is Joo Young Park

-

Article: [Exclusive] Wonder Girls Yeeun & Hyerim to guest on 'Abnormal Summit' 

Source: OBS via Naver

1. [+8, -1] Female guests after a while~ The members will go crazy.

2. [+7, -2] I can already tell. They'll make Zhang Yuan & Hyerim talk in Chinese and Tyler and Yeeun talk in English.

3. [+5, -1] Anticipating to see the discussion because Yeeun and Hyerim are smart

Back To Top