K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Women's top 3 fetishes?


1) Men in suits



2) Men in uniforms



3) Women in long boots

-

Pann: Women's top 3 fetishes

1. [+61, -0] I really love men in suits. It's over if he also has good proportions. But what's with "women in long boots"?

2. [+43, -0] Uniforms for me. I only glance at suits but uniforms (including military uniforms) make me turn to look more ㅋㅋ

3. [+35, -0] There's even this saying 'men are for suits'. When I see a fit guy wearing a suit, I stare at him deeply ㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -0] I love suits but a guy wearing a white shirt is really attractive ㅋㅋ

5. [+19, -0] My school is full of students in uniforms because of its specialty. Even if a guy is short and ugly, it doesn't matter when he wears the white navy uniform. I just love it ㅠㅠ

6. [+13, -0] Man wearing a suit and a watch

7. [+12, -0] Uniforms seriously... I was going crazy when I was watching Northern Limit Line ㅠㅠ Uniforms kill me ㅠㅠ

8. [+9, -0] Police uniform and navy uniform for me

Back To Top