K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sunye and Sohee officially withdraw from Wonder Girls


Sunye and Sohee wrote letters and announced their withdrawals. Sunye says she'll live as a good mom & wife and Sohee says she'll return as an actress.

=

Instiz: [Exclusive] JYP, "Sunye and Sohee are officially withdrawing from Wonder Girls"

- I'm sad because they're a girl group that I've seen since I was little...

- Ah I'm so sad. My teenage memories ㅠㅠ I'm still cheering for them

- Hul?? I thought they were having a comeback together

- It's touching... It was precious memories for them but they also gave the audience a good memory. Wonder Girls will forever be a legendary group...

- Sunye will forever be the leader of Wonder Girls and Sohee will forever be the maknae. Everybody will remember it.

- I really really liked them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Back To Top