Mino's rap on today's 'Show Me The Money 4' episode:
"I was a pig until I was 17.
No one knew that I was a lottery.
I believed that I could succeed with anything.
Things passing by, and I'm succeeding for real.
Mino targets your daughter.
Everybody spreads [their legs] like a maternity ward."
Instiz: "Everybody spreads [their legs] like a maternity ward?" Song Mino's lyrics controversy
- I'm more speechless at how the fans are defending him ㅋㅋ I hope Mino doesn't date a girl who'll spread her legs at a maternity ward ^^
- Do you go to a maternity ward to spread your legs? I'm so offended
- The problem is not the sexual lyrics. People go to a maternity ward to get treatment for giving birth but he treats the place like a red-light district
- I was surprised as I was watching it... I was wondering if I was weird because the judges showed positive reactions. But some of the judges have children, I wonder how they looked
- Why did he have to use 'maternity ward' though?
- Hip-hop culture, my ass ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"These days, some people think they were born from eggs, not from their mothers... Oh, but I approve Park Hyeokgeose"
(Park Hyeokgeose was a king of Silla Kingdom in Korea in 69BC. The legend says he was born from an egg.)
Instiz: Seo Yuri's tweet targets Song Mino
- Agreed ㅋㅋ It's pathetic how some guys hate on women when their mothers are also women
- I think it's true that she's targeting him. I would've liked it more if she was being more direct but it's cool enough
- I'm a fan but I was disappointed and mad when I saw his lyrics