K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jung Joon Young trolls SHINee Jonghyun


JJY: Jonghyun-ah
JH: Yo. A handsome guy is messaging me
JJY: I read an article of Key waiting in a line to buy an Apple Watch. Do you have it? I filmed something Apple-related so I have a few of them.
JH: No I don't have one. Hul.
JJY: Do you want one? Is a red one OK?
JH: Hul. Hyung, I love you.




JJY: No problem ㅋㅋ (picture) You jerk.
JH: I really want to slap hyung... ^^

-

Pann: Funny Kakao chat of SHINee Jonghyun and Jung Joon Young

1. [+71, -1] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



"I pity myself for getting fooled. I want to smack him with an apple ^^"


2. [+68, -1] Next Kakaotalk chat ㅋㅋ It's a fake coupon that makes a ghost pop up ㅋㅋ He got fooled twice ㅋㅋ


JJY: I heard that you were enraged... (coupon) Take this and calm down <3
JH: Oh. Thank you. !! Hey you Pangmae.
JJY: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


3. [+9, -0] It was a real apple... *collapses

4. [+8, -0] Their comments are all cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I might become a fan

5. [+8, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They get along well

Back To Top