Article: "Backpack, glasses, Adidas slippers" video of how foreigners distinguish Koreans
Source: Kookmin Ilbo via Nate
Youtube video "How To Distinguish Koreans"
"If a guy is wearing a box-ish backpack, he's definitely a Korean guy."
"You can tell if you see their back. They have a square."
"For women, it's the pale face and red lipstick."
"For men, they have standard hair cut." "Bowl cut." "Gel styled."
"They're fashionable." "They're cool and hip." "They're European-style."
"They're neat and tidy, maybe it's because they've served in the military."
"Cool." "Confident." "Little bit loud." "Too oppa (oppa mode)"
Drinks a lot, likes soccer, hangs out in a group
1. [+1188, -13] It's not Adidas, it's Samseon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+795, -49] No matter which country it is, Korean people always wear hiking clothes wherever they go
3. [+469, -25] That oppa mode though
4. [+46, -1] Who the heck started the trend of mushroom hair?
5. [+39, -8] Korean women wear thick makeup? They must've never been to Japan
6. [+36, -2] Koreans definitely dress very well. Even if they don't talk at all, I still can tell Korean people, especially in Southeast Asia. If someone is dressed extremely neatly, they're most likely to be Korean.
7. [+36, -5] Polo shirt with collars up = 100% Korean. When I was in Australia, I guessed every Korean right.
8. [+34, -4] We're also the only ones that wear fridge pants and a brand bag together