"I got this question on a music test at my school. Because of this, I lost the opportunity of scoring 100% ㅠ How does this make sense? How am I supposed to know how many EXO members are there ㅠㅠ"
Q) In ( ), group promotions started to be active due to a big company. Starting from ( ) generation idols such as HOT, SES, and Fin.K.L, now ( ) EXO members are representing hallyu and K-Pop.
Pann: I got a wrong answer because of a trashy question on a music test
1. [+66, -5] I don't think it's right to have a question on idol number on a school test. Is this a music test or a fangirl test?
2. [+65, -5] It would've been OK if the number is fixed...
3. [+46, -6] How can they give such a stupid question for free marks? Does the music textbook say how many EXO members are there? Did they have to give this kind of a question because the students don't study at all? I can see the level of the school.
4. [+20, -2] I heard that the teacher told the students how many EXO members are there right before they started the test. When my school has a music test, we listen to the songs we learned during class and do the questions ㅋㅋ It's a lot of fun
5. [+20, -35] A student from the same school clarified that the music teacher told the students how many EXO members are there. The teacher also said it was important and that it was gonna be on the test.
6. [+17, -9] The student would've got it right if they payed attention during class... EXO aside, the teacher emphasized the topic during class. They would've known if they listened to the teacher. At university, some professors also talk about things that are not related to the lectures and give bonus questions on the test ㅋㅋ Instead of a trashy question, it was to test how many students pay attention in class.