K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The days when SNSD used to perform in rains


Pann: The days when SNSD used to perform in rains

1. [+88, -19] It's touching... The girls worked hard to get to where they are. I hope people would think twice before calling them old news. Some say they debuted at lucky timing but when they debuted, boy groups were the trend. It was even harder than now, which is why they got more hate... I hope SNSD lasts long. SNSD forever <3



2. [+79, -11] SNSD is at where they are because they had those days. I hope SNSD's comeback hits daebak ^^

3. [+57, -7] Looks young ㅎㅎ Looking forward to the comeback!

4. [+27, -1] I've been a Sone since they debuted in 2007. I feel really sad whenever people say SNSD is old news. Your peak can't last forever. Decrease in popularity can't be helped. I just feel bad. As a long-term Sone, I want them to last long instead of reaching their second peak

5. [+25, -1] SNSD got hate for no reason whey they debuted. People said they were copying Super Junior and that Jessica was hitting on male trainees. There was also the black ocean. I honestly thought they'd be forgotten after a couple of years but it's amazing how they're lasting long as a girl group. Their friendship could've lasted forever if Jessica didn't leave

6. [+22, -1] I really liked Into The New World... The song is like a sports drink

Back To Top