Don't bash Yeon Woo hyung-nim.
I was in a military band and the atmosphere is really bad there. He was the only senior soldier who never hit junior soldiers. When he was a junior, he was beat up by seniors until he passed out. But when he was a senior, all he did was practice singing. He's not pretending to be kind, he was born with it.
Have you seen the video where he sings alone while holding an umbrella in a rain at a cancelled university festival? All other singers went back but Kim Yeon Woo was the only one who sang for the students while they were taking down the stage.
Pann: Kim Yeon Woo's hidden personalities
1. [+107, -0] God Yeon Woo
2. [+90, -0] So cool... <3
3. [+73, -1] No wonder why he succeeded
4. [+34, -1] Kim Yeon Woo... He's talented and he's also a likable person.
5. [+26, -0] His voice is very warm... It makes me want to listen again and again... Why did a discover a singer like him so late...
6. [+19, -0] Hul....
7. [+19, -0] Those that were meant to succeed will succeed... He's cool ㅠㅠ I'm crying.
8. [+18, -1] Yeon Woo God
9. [+17, -0] I'll stop watching Mask Singer if Cleopatra gets eliminated
10. [+14, -0] I saw the video of him singing in rain while holding an umbrella and I could only call him a god. It was raining, the stage was empty, there was no light, nothing. The MR was barely there so it sounded like he was singing without background music. But it sounds just like AR... I love Kim Yeon Woo ㅠㅠ