"Today's menu is spam"
Is it cats' food?
I know what it is. It's spam!
It smells like it's spoiled.
It smells like cats' food. I don't like cats' food.
- Eat it.
How can you eat this thing?
It tastes very disgusting
This taste makes me feel upset. Oh my god.
Pann: Foreign kids react to spam for the first time
1. [+190, -2] They should grill it first... idiots
2. [+165, -1] Who's gonna eat it raw when the oil is stuck like jelly? They should grill it first
3. [+153, -1] They have to grill it
4. [+53, -0] There are a lot of Youtube videos like that. They eat buldak bokkeum myun with a ton of water and then say, "ha it's not that spicy." Things like this pisses me off
5. [+39, -0] Eat it with rice, idiots. It'll taste amazing
6. [+25, -0] Isn't spam an American food?
7. [+19, -0] Spam is a foreign food, it has nothing to do with Korea ㅋㅋ It's just that our country eats it a lot
8. [+17, -2] I thought Americans would like spam because it's American but no American eats it ㅋㅋ My American roommate was shocked and said it's unhealthy and that it's only for poor people ㅋㅋ She was even more shocked when I told her that Koreans give a pack of spam for holiday gifts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I ate a lot of spam when I was in the US because spam is really cheap in American markets. Whenever I was eating spam, my roommate nagged and said I'll get fat and diseases but I ignored her and ate it ㅋㅋ It's so delicious
9. [+14, -0] In other countries, spam is made by scrubs of meat, so it's usually for very poor people. That's why foreigners hate spam whereas it's a popular gift in Korea. If you give spam to a foreigner as a gift, they won't contact you ever again
10. [+13, -0] Foreigners really hate spam because they say it's made by meat scrubs. They think it's only for poor people. They freak out when they hear that Koreans give spam packs for holiday gifts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ