K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Girl groups with the most hit songs


Girls' Generation
Into The New World, Gee, Oh, Hoot, I Got a Boy, Genie, Way To Go, etc



T-ara
Lies, TTL, Bo Peep, I Go Crazy Because of You, Roly Poly, Lovey Dovey, etc



Sistar
Push Push, Touch My Body, So Cool, Alone, Loving You, Give It To Me, etc



2NE1
Lollipop, Fire, Lonely, Hurt, I Don't Care, Come Back Home, Ugly, etc

-

Pann: Girl groups with the most hit songs

1. [+96, -7] I think it's SNSD, Wonder Girls, 2NE1 and T-ara

2. [+74, -59] Honestly, T-ara's Sexy Love and Number 9 would've done well if they were supported by Korean public. Number 9 still exceeded Gangnam Style in China. The songs are such a waste... T-ara's music videos were most viewed on Chinese music sites except Gangnam Style which is #2. They're #1 when it comes to highly ranked songs overseas but our country doesn't know it. How ironic. We should be proud of this group the most and yet netizens are bashing T-ara's personalities and rumors when they haven't even seen them

3. [+54, -6] I love solo ballads like Taeyeon's If, Tiffany's By Myself, and Jiyeon's Ttoreureu

4. [+34, -16] 2NE1 has the best music

5. [+26, -0] For 2NE1, I can think of Fire, I Don't Care, Can Nobody, Go Away, I'm The Best, Lonely, Ugly, Missing You, Come Back Home, and etc. So many of them

6. [+25, -1] SNSD is amazing, too. Mr. Taxi wasn't even promoted officially in Korea but most people know the song. They also have four music videos over 100 million views on Youtube

7. [+22, -3] T-ara has a lot of good songs ㅋㅋ Bo Peep, Roly Poly, Cry Cry, and etc but their scandal ㅋㅋ It's unfortunate

8. [+20, -2] Not Wonder Girls, only 2~3 songs hit daebak

Back To Top