K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Favorite English songs


Pann: Favorite English songs

1. [+163, -11] A Thousand Years is the best song in my life

2. [+133, -2] You must listen to See You Again. It's a memorial song of Paul Walker. You won't regret

3. [+55, -7] I like all of Maroon 5's songs

4. [+47, -5] Someone Like You by Adele. I strongly recommend this song!!

5. [+41, -5] Taylor Swift it the first person that comes to my mind when I think of English songs. You must listen to We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and Speak Now

6. [+40, -1] Anybody knows Lenka? Her voice is really sweet ㅠㅠ Her first album is amazing. The song Show is used a lot in commercials

7. [+38, -1] Avril Lavigne's music is good, too

8. [+35, -3] Maps

9. [+33, -1] Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man. It's just a song about missing ex-girlfriend but his voice, melody, lyrics, and everything are just great

10. [+33, -0] Bruno Mar's songs are seriously good ㅠㅠ

11. [+29, -0] The class of Nate Pann. It's on the top search




12. [+28, -1] One Direction is my favorite British artist. Their songs are mostly bright and good. Listen to them

13. [+26, -1] Oasis' songs are all good ㅠㅠ

14. [+25, -0] A Thousand Years for me, too ㅠㅠ I found the song on Twilight and it's really good. I think the original song and the song in the movie are slightly different but both are good!




15. [+23, -1] Maroon 5 - Sugar

16. [+20, -0] Taylor is love... I love Enchanted and 5SOS

17. [+17, -0] So Sick by Ne-Yo

18. [+17, -8] There are so many girls here, I'm seeing a lot of Taylor Swift ㅋㅋ

19. [+16, -1] Where's Justin Bieber... As Long As You Love Me is such a good song

20. [+16, -0] Titanium

Back To Top