K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Show Me The Money 4] Ravi confirmed to join the show & idol fest



Instiz: [Exclusive] VIXX Ravi confirmed to join 'Show Me The Money 4'... He'll show his true talent

- Sorry but I didn't want him to be on it ㅠㅠ I hope he avoids evil editing...

- I'm looking forward to it, definitely going to watch it

- I'm a VIXX fan but I personally don't want him to be on it... If you're on Mnet show, you're either loved or hated... It's strongly divided

- I'm really anticipating to see Ravi... I like his voice and he's one of my faves after Mino!

- Ravi's rap gets mixed opinions... Some say it's cringe-worthy ㅠㅠ I'm worried that he might be hurt but I hope he does well

-


Confirmed idols

Winner Mino
Mad Town Buffy
Speed Taewoon
Monsta X Jooheon
Hello Venus Lime
EvoL Jucy
Topp Dogg Kidoh, Yano
VIXX Ravi

Instiz: Show Me The Money 4 becomes an idol fest

- But Mino is a good choice ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Taewoon withdrew from Speed

- How about making an idol version of Show Me The Money instead?

- I trust Ravi, but I don't trust Mnet

- Lime is a rapper? I thought she's a vocal because she sings well

- Hwaiting for Kidoh and Yano ㅠㅠ

- Jiho will be judging Taewoon... Interesting



Back To Top