K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ryeowook talks about a gay man hitting on him in New York



Yesterday's Sukira:

"I was traveling in New York alone. I can't speak English that well but I went to New York by myself... ㅋㅋ But I saw a lot of performances and had so much fun. I'll tell you the stories in New York~ I got hit on by a man ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so surprised. He said I have a beautiful smile and kept hitting on me ㅋㅋ There are a lot of people like this in the US. I have a new nickname! "Beautiful smile" ㅋㅋ He called me "beautiful smile~" as he asked for my phone number ㅋㅋ"

=

Instiz: SM idol who got hit on by a New York gay

- Ryeowook looks very feminine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so likeable ㅠㅠ

- I can understand the man ㅋㅋ

- He's popular by anyone...

- Ah Ryeowook looks so pretty ㅠㅠ How can he turn 30 in two years ㅠㅠ


Back To Top