K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

People with celebrities' names



Pann: Do you know someone who has a celebrity's name?

1. [+144, -3] I'm a girl but my name is Oh Sehun. Do you know how much I cringe when people yell "Sehun oppa"

2. [+121, -0] I know Kim Minseok. I'm a fan of Xiumin so I said to my class, "I like Kim Minseok so much" and my teacher made him to be my seatmate, fuck

3. [+106, -1] My seatmate is Park Myungsoo

4. [+58, -1] My name is Son Naeun. When a teacher checks the attendance, she calls, "Son Naeun" and the guys look at me with surprised eyes, and they get surprised again because of my face

5. [+42, -0] My oppa's name is Nam Joo Hyuk. On Kakaostory, elementary school students send him friend requests because they think his account is fake ㅋㅋ

6. [+38, -0] There are definitely a lot of Lee Jieun. IU

7. [+35, -0] I'm Lee Na Young... People are telling me to show my boyfriend

8. [+28, -2] I'm Chae Jinri... Not Choi, Chae... The name is pretty but my face is not fucking Sulli

9. [+25, -0] There's Kwon Jiyong and Kwon Jiwon in my school and they're twins. We call Kwon Jiyong "oppa!!!!!" but my school is boys' high school

10. [+17, -0] My class representative is Park Geun Hye ㅋㅋ At one point, Kim Jung Un and Park Geun Hye ended up in a same class so the teachers made them seatmates on purpose and told them to make up ㅋㅋㅋ



Back To Top