K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idol subunit Flower Boys



Flower Boys



N



Baekhyun



Mino



Kai



Suga



Donghyuk



Sungjong

-

Pann: I like Doojoonese but I prefer this subunit... (exploding fandoms)

1. [+152, -1] Their debut song 'I Thought I Looked Handsome'

2. [+76, -2] I really want Flower Boys ㅋㅋㅋㅋ N is the leader, Baekhyun and Donghyuk are the vocalists, Mino and Suga are the rappers, and Kai and Sungjong are the dancers ㅋㅋ

3. [+49, -3] They really have their own positions like a group ㅋㅋ Sungjong can be in charge of variety shows. They're my type so please release this subunit ^^

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+21, -0] Nosies, too... Park Si Hyuk boss, Lee Jaehwan leader, Jiho rapper, Jungkook maknae

5. [+16, -1] Hello friends

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+14, -0] Thanks for mentioning Kai and Baekhyun. Baekhyun's nickname is rose boy...

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+13, -0] Flower Boys vs Doojoonese will be a legendary battle of music industry

8. [+12, -0] SM, instead of making stupid drama MVs at the end of the year, give us Flower Boys... I guarantee that it'll be daebak

사용자첨부이미지


Back To Top