K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Daydreams at school



Pann: What are your daydreams at school

1. [+171, -3] "Does my teacher have a husband? I think she does. Then she must have kids. Then she must've had sex. Oh, I shouldn't be thinking this, let's calm down." I end up having erotic thoughts

2. [+98, -2] I imagine idols having a surprise visit to my school to film a show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+70, -3] I imagine the time stopping and me wandering around the school alone ㅋㅋ

4. [+59, -0] Don't you have erotic thoughts and you stop yourself because you're scared that others might read your mind? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+23, -0] Am I the only one who daydreams erotic stuff?

6. [+22, -0] I'm determined to grab my backpack and run if the school is on fire ㅋㅋ

7. [+22, -0] My teacher would erase the board and there will be a few spots that are not erased... I stare at it because I want to erase it

8. [+21, -1] "Why was I born"

9. [+21, -0] Ending well with my crush

10. [+20, -0] North Korea attacks with a nuclear bomb, I turn out to have a supernatural power so I stop the bomb. I have Avengers' thoughts



Back To Top