K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Crime Scene 2] Xiumin & Jang Dong Min


Article: EXO Xiumin takes a jab at Jang Dong Min, "you've never been an idol, have you?" (Crime Scene 2)


Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+401, -23] He said it because Xiumin's character was older than Jang Dong Min ㅋㅋ Look at the article title ㅋㅋ

2. [+320, -28] As a fan of Crime Scene, I found it funny because Xiumin's role was older. Why are people butthurt? I guess EXO is popular indeed

3. [+296, -128] On the last episode, EXO fans hated Jang Dong Min so much. I never disliked EXO but I'm starting to because of the rude fans

4. [+46, -14] He's witty ㅋㅋ He doesn't exaggerate, he says critical things, and he finds good evidences. He's the best guest so far

5. [+34, -1] On this episode, Hani was in her 40's and Xiumin was in his 30's. They both were the oldest characters ㅋㅋ It was funny to see Jang Dong Min and Jang Jin speaking formally to them ㅋㅋ

6. [+33, -2] On the last episode, Jang Dong Min called Xiumin an idiot and on this episode, Xiumin asked Jang Dong Min if he's never been an idol. These were jokes that could be lightly passed. If you're bashing Jang Dong Min or Xiumin without even watching the show, then you're just stupid

7. [+33, -9] Xiumin is handsome

-



Pann: Not just Xiumin, but this is such fun deduction show~

1. [+136, -4] I was originally a stan of Crime Scene and Xiumin is really good ㅠㅠ How did he even think of checking the neck...

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+112, -1] XiSinger, XiVocal, XiManager ㅋㅋ Even the names are cute ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+107, -3] Did you guys see Xiumin's eyes when he asked, "do you have a girlfriend?" I was dying

4. [+53, -1] I was nervous when Park Jiyoon said, "you searched my room~ I even bought you drinks and stuff" but I got goosebumps when he replied, "but I sold a lot of your bags~ Do you think you would've sold them without me?" He's really good with skits

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+47, -2] People, I'm not promoting EXO at all. This show is really fun to watch!! If you watch season 2, you'll end up watching season 1 as well

6. [+46, -0] These posts are written after Xiumin's guesting. I guess this is why they use idols. Thanks for the promotion. Once you watch this show, you can't exit. I hope many people would watch the show, not just EXO fans~

7. [+42, -2] Honestly speaking, I was worried that he would be awkward and quiet, but he can actually joke around and he's good with his roles. But his screen time is little

8. [+38, -2] I'm a stan of Crime Scene. I personally didn't like idol guests. But Xiumin is good. His acting is not good but his deductions are good. He's fine




Back To Top