K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.47] Discusses leader + guest SHINee




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Julian, "my father visited Korea and he seems to have celebrity disease" laughter


Source: TV Report via Naver


1. [+3842, -23] How cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


2. [+3224, -51] Celebrity disease ㅋㅋ Abnormal Summit is indeed huge


3. [+2946, -51] He must be dreaming of being a gag duo with Yoo Se Yoon...


4. [+2808, -48] It shows how popular Abnormal Summit is... Everybody noticed him on a street..


5. [+2305, -75] I like Julian so much ㅠㅠ And his dad reminds me of my dad ㅋㅋ I want to be friends with him


6. [+487, -6] The thing I envy the most from Julian is how his funny father and his beautiful mother still love each other


-





Article: 'Abnormal' Tyler, "when I search up something, I use Spanish, not English or Korean" shocking


Source: OSEN via Naver


1. [+116, -2] He's so amazing ㅋㅋ


2. [+86, -2] Tyler's smart sayings on Abnormal Summit look so cute ㅠㅠ I like Tyler so much, hope he does well


3. [+84, -1] Of course Tyler!!!


-





Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan, "Putin will succeed more if he debuts as a celebrity instead"


Source: TV Report via Naver


1. [+54, -0] Korean panelists always stay silent when there's a topic like this~ They don't bother to talk about Korean politics


2. [+60, -11] I heard that China and Russia pretend to be close but the reality is that they're not. I can tell that they're not too fond of each other. Zhang Yuan especially disses Russia a lot


3. [+46, -13] I don't understand why Zhang Yuan is promoted so much. He doesn't seem to have good personalities, his morals are extreme, and his Korean is not good enough to have discussions with other foreigners on the show. JTBC needs to stop promoting him


-





Article: 'Abnormal Summit' The reason why Onew is SHINee's leader? His age


Source: TV Report via Naver


1. [+118, -1] Onew looks good with the hair color


2. [+87, -2] It's SM tradition ㅋㅋ You're the leader even if you were born a month earlier ㅋㅋ


3. [+77, -1] Age aside, you have many reasons to be the leader, Jinki ㅎㅎ You're a great leader <3


4. [+61, -1] I like that Onew is SHINee's leader... SHINee kids are all so pretty


5. [+41, -29] Fire charisma Minho


-





Article: 'Abnormal' Jun Hyun Moo, "I sang Lucifer more than SHINee"


Source: OSEN via Naver


1. [+25, -1] Honorary member of SHINee ㅋㅋ


2. [+9, -0] I listen to acoustic version of Moocifer when I'm depressed ㅋㅋ


3. [+4, -1] Why are you so annoying whenever Sam talks





Sherlock @ 1:00

Back To Top