K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.45] Discusses housing + guest Song Eun Yi & Kim Sook




Article: [Video] 'Abnormal' Guillaume wins #1 on a competition of making a ridiculous face "Daniel, you can't do this?"

Source: JTBC via Naver

1. [+1021, -26] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

2. [+835, -22] Guillaume is so cute ㅋㅋ

3. [+680, -35] Cute ㅋㅋ. At first, I liked Daniel, Ilya, and the American, can't remember his name. But now, I find Guillaume the handsomest ㅋㅋ

4. [+352, -3] Sujan looks really worried. He barely talked... I saw Julian hugging him at the end

5. [+281, -7] At first, Guillaume had small screen time but he knew what he lacked so he studied Korean hard and tried, so he's now more apparent and is getting more screen time. Looks good ^^

6. [+260, -12] Guillaume is getting more popular ㅎㅎ Slow and cool~ He's actually funny

7. [+242, -3] I don't understand why Takuya is considered as one of the poorest Korean speakers... Why is it Takuya, not Zhang Yuan?

8. [+235, -11] Alberto, Daniel, and Guillaume are the best ones

-




Article: 'Abnormal' Robin, "I did well on English because my English teacher looked like AOA Choa"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1662, -69] You definitely study harder if your teacher is pretty and with a good body ㅋㅋ When I was in middle school, my Japanese teacher was in her 20's and was really pretty. Men's fantasy is to be with a pretty teacher ㅋㅋ

2. [+1585, -49] It definitely helps if your teacher is pretty or handsome

3. [+1583, -133] The Choa lookalike teacher must've also enjoyed teaching flower boy Robin. Win-win situation

4. [+1309, -51] My dongsaeng's English teacher is the prettiest and kind. My dongsaeng gets the worst grades but he got 82 on English

5. [+928, -173] ㅋㅋ Choa is indeed pretty

6. [+162, -15] I can see Robin's improving Korean~ But does Zhang Yuan not study Korean at all? He should if he wants to be a celebrity in Korea

7. [+116, -16] I'd also do well on English if my teacher looks like Choa

8. [+109, -12] My friend studied hard and got 0 on a test to get attention from his pretty teacher ㅋㅋ But he only got scolded ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+85, -9] Of course, Western men and Asian men have the same beauty standards

-




Article: [Video] Zhang Yuan, "in China, you knock three times to a ghost when you enter a new house" goosebumps!

Source: JTBC via Naver

1. [+442, -30] He's on the boundary line of a handsome guy and an annoying guy

2. [+271, -22] My mom would put salt in a rice cooker and leave it in the new house, and we moved in on the next day. Korea also has a lot of strange myths on moving

3. [+256, -72] The medium is scary. Even though someone is extremely sinocentric and annoying, the public fails to view the person objectively if he gets popular

-


기사 이미지

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jun Hyun Moo, "my annoyed face was caught on camera when I didn't get an award"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+561, -8] His facial expression is real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+417, -41] Please let Sujan speak, he's barely getting any screen time

3. [+371, -6] His face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+46, -1] I was in blank and I burst into laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+39, -0] Ah ㅋㅋ I thought it was exaggerating but he really looks annoyed ㅋㅋ



Back To Top