K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

ZE:A Joonyoung's delinquent past revealed on SNS



Pann: An idol who drank, smoked, beat, rode a motorcycle, and went to the police when he was in grade 9


 

Pictures of himself smoking in 2004, when he was in grade 9



"Hi ma'am, you're here ㅋㅋ Noona, I'm not that of a loser. I'm starting to smoke recently ㅋㅋ One pack ㅋㅋ Eat well and please come to Seoul on Feb" (he misspelled 'one pack')



"Such boring school in Jeju Island ㅋㅋ Arts is fun, ok? ㅋㅋ It costs too much to drive a motorcycle to there. Come to Seoul ㅋㅋ"



"What I did today: I went to play games with my friends, and we smoked a ton. We called Park Sun Hyung and told him to take us to a karaoke ㅋㅋ We sang at the karaoke, said bye to the two girls, and went to Sang Pal's house to study. Me and Jae Han watched a DVD and other kids studied math ㅋㅋ Ima suddenly started peeing and he fucking... (he continues talking about peeing and stuff which I can't comprehend much)"



His love story:

"It's so hard to see someone on your side...
Maybe... We'll break up...
Even though I have hard hopes...
I hate seeing you being happy...
Can't you love me...
Can't I be on your side instead...?
Or...
You can choose to love him...
As long as you let me stay on your side...
Please..."

"Ah fuck... It's hard... I haven't felt this in a while ^^
Whatever I do, I always think of you...
I would log on Buddybuddy, see that you're offline, and I'd be devastated...
I message you, you don't reply, and I wait hopelessly...
What are you doing... Have you eaten...
If you're alone right now...
I wouldn't be like this...
But I'll wait for you...
Love Always you..."



"I went to Gangnam on a taxi with Hangeul. We drank at Heejoo's place and saw Hyunsoo. I slept, grabbed a taxi in the morning, and made to school at 9 ㅋㅋ"

"Couldn't go to school today because I was sick today. I thought it was because of smoking, but I actually have cold ㅋㅋ So I decided not to quit smoking ㅋㅋ"



"Fucking god damn it... Gyerisa, I'll see you later... If you keep doing that, I'll fucking kill you... What you did to Jaehan and Taeho... I'll make you regret that, you motherfucker. Only if I can kill you... You're not even a man, you sly fucker."

"Ah I don't want to be involved with the police anymore. Can't you leave me alone... My life is fucked up already. Don't make me stressed, you little fuckers"



"Ah what the fuck. After school, I had to sign school attendance form and went to Songpa Police Station. I said hi to the detectives, had underage criminal counselling, got a psychological test, and was told to come back on Monday. They said I had to get some training on June 3rd, I asked why and they said it's because we had beaten up people. But I'm glad that it's not gonna leave a record on my status. They're gonna give us a punishment, the worst is getting kicked out of school ㅋㅋ"



Conclusion: When Moon Joon Young was a student, he beat people up, smoked, drank, went to the police and drove a motorcycle.



"The most hurtful thing in the world is not being loved..."

"Sometimes, love is a miracle, it's a beautiful journey, and it's a brave challenge."


More of his SNS embarrassments


=


1. [+164, -3] The group is screwed because the leader is like this. They would've been nothing if they didn't have Siwan, Hyungsik and Kwanghee

2. [+149, -3] Having a leader like this is one of the biggest reasons for ZE:A's failure

3. [+135, -4] What's with the teary selca ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+55, -2] It's not even that controversial because he's a nugu ㅋㅋ He should be glad

5. [+43, -0] He's always been using SNS very dynamically ㅋㅋ

6. [+36, -1] Look how iljins are cleaning up their pasts and debut as idols ㅋㅋ ZE:A is not popular because that's their leader. A rookie boy group's maknae, who is Kikwang's cousin, is currently 18 and his past is also no joke ㅋㅋ He can't even sing or dance!!! And sorry B2utys for mentnioning Kikwang

7. [+34, -2] Honestly, ZE:A's popularity came from Dongjoon as athletic-dol, Kwanghee on variety shows, and Siwan and Hyungsik's acting and variety shows. The leader is messed up and he's causing a new mess of suing the CEO and stuff... The other members are suffering

8. [+33, -0] This is the worst iljin scandal after Coed School Kangho

9. [+31, -0] Star Empire media-played him as a lookalike of Yoochun ㅋㅋ His nose job is terrible and he's untalented, he can't sing, dance, or do anything. On SNS, he's an attention seeker ㅋㅋ He was born to be a tryhard

10. [+26, -0] An airhead who was a delinquent is a leader of a group that has Siwan who's smart. How pressured he must've been. All he wrote were idiotic posts like those, so when he tried writing like a smart ass on SNS, it turned into nonsense ㅋㅋ I now understand why I couldn't understand his SNS posts at all



Back To Top