K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Rising rookie girl groups



Pann: I think rookie girl groups are amazing these days

(Pann praises Red Velvet, Lovelyz, CLC, Oh My Girl)

1. [+78, -0] The girl groups that get hate will be so much prettier and hit daebak after years. Red Velvet, Lovelyz, and Oh My Girl are already gaining fans. Cube needs to promote CLC

2. [+70, -5] Agreed. I'm a B2uty, but I'm into CLC and Oh My Girl... I joined my fandom with B2ST's Shock and I never looked at other stuff, but I fell for those girls ㅋㅋ I like 4Minute but I only stan Jiyoon... Oh My Girl and CLC are so cute and pretty ㅠㅠ

3. [+60, -2] The rookie groups are all unique and uncommon. Those four groups have such good concepts. They're not either innocent or sexy, it's like strong innocence with uniqueness. They're aiming for female fans

4. [+32, -1] Seunghee gets called ugly but she failed auditions because of anxiety. She had a hard time overcoming it and is finally on the stage, but people are calling her ugly. Imagine how she'd feel. Park Jin Young praised her so much on Superstar K

5. [+28, -1] Cube seriously doesn't do any promotions. It's so serious. I'm worried that they're not gonna promote Hyunseung's solo at all

6. [+27, -1] Red Velvet, Lovelyz, Oh My Girl ㅠㅠ I like them so much. I only liked Red Velvet and Lovelyz but Binni made me become a fan ㅠㅠ What's with the rookies these days?

7. [+24, -0] I started by liking B2ST and BTOB and also fell for CLC ㅋㅋ I hope these rookie groups get popular and compete after years




8. [+23, -0] Cube-ya, please promote CLC... They don't promote their groups. Please promote CLC and Hyunseung's solo ㅠㅠ

9. [+20, -1] If you're gonna bash Oh My Girl's talent, go and listen to their MR removed versions. It's totally amazing



Back To Top