K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Showering in the morning vs showering in the evening



Pann: Showering in the morning vs showering in the evening

1. [+119, -2] I shower in the evening and I wash my hair in the morning

2. [+66, -1] In the evening. It's impossible for me to take a shower in the morning because I'm so sleepy in the morning

3. [+57, -1] I shower in the evening. The fresh feeling makes me fall asleep easier

4. [+24, -1] Can you even sleep with all the dirt from the day and shower in the next morning? Doesn't it feel uncomfortable?

5. [+18, -4] "It's correct to shower in the evening"? Where is this logic from ㅋㅋ It's personal choice. I wash my hair in the morning because if I wash my hair in the evening, it gets greasy when I wake up. I take a shower in the morning, too ㅋㅋ It wakes me up and it's easier to put on makeup. On the weekends, I shower in the evening and it's also good for sleeping

6. [+18, -1] Not showering in the evening is like sleeping without erasing your makeup

7. [+16, -19] It's correct to shower in the evening

8. [+13, -2] It's hard to wake up early in the morning. Also, it's hard to use the hair iron when my hair isn't fully dried



Back To Top