Pann Most idols are dating
1. [+89, -42] Do you think we don't know? We're saying that they shouldn't get caught at least
"To those who are saying celebrities are also human - we're not complaining their private lives. But they should show the basic manners to the people who support them."
2. [+79, -10] I've been a fan of Infinite for 4 years and I don't care if they date. Sunggyu is 27, he should date! But I don't want them to get caught. Even if they're caught, I want them to date good women and avoid hate
3. [+72, -7] I find delusional fans disgusting
4. [+33, -0] I'm an Elf. Don't pull a Sungmin. It wasn't even a relationship, it was a marriage. Did we have to find out about it through articles?
5. [+31, -0] I'm also not against them dating. But as long as they work hard, be nice to fans, and meet a good person
6. [+29, -1] Guys are worse. Look at Suzy, they were saying how Suzy backstabbed them
7. [+27, -3] "Idols didn't ask you guys to like them"? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well, they are. Look how they throw hearts, say cringe-worthy things, and cry. They know exactly what they're getting themselves into and they want people to like them. To idols, fandoms are money. Honestly, light fans don't bring money. Fans spend their money and make them stable, is it wrong to ask them to not ruin their delusion? If they want to openly date, then they should debut as artists instead of idols. Idols' way of marketing is imaginary boyfriends, so it's an unfair trade if they openly date