K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Possible May comebacks



Pann: May comebacks are



SHINee



Bigbang



Bangtan Boys



Infinite



EXO repackage



Girls' Generation


=


1. [+144, -8] There won't be any more serious team-kill if SHINee, EXO, and SNSD promote at the same time ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+104, -8] And among Inspirits, there will be some who do actual streaming and some who only brag by their mouths. Please do streaming

3. [+103, -7] I don't think SM is crazy enough to put SHINee and SNSD together... I think SHINee will have a comeback

4. [+69, -27] I'm so excited to see them in a teaser after 3 years!!

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+62, -2] I thought Bangtan was at the end of April? EXO's repackage album is still unknown

6. [+55, -20] I'm happy that Bangtan is mentioned here ㅠㅠ They're releasing an album on April 29, please pay attention ㅠㅠ I'm sensing some daebak news because their comeback teaser is so good... I hope the best for all idols~

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+48, -41] Bangtan's recent teaser is crazy. I seriously got goosebumps

8. [+37, -1] And B2ST Hyunseung



Back To Top