K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Opinions on Suho, Chanyeol, EXO



Pann: Kim Joonmyun

(Pann says they'll support Suho if he decides to withdraw)

1. [+113, -3] No wonder why EXO antis say, "I'm one, hello I'm Suho"... Even antis approve Joonmyun... I love you and I'm sorry



2. [+97, -1] Even if Joonmyun decides to shave his head and live in a temple, I'm still going to support him

3. [+80, -2] Agreed. I'm so sad because I know how Joonmyun is like that

4. [+45, -0] You can't bash him even if he decides to withdraw. He's been hurt too much ㅋㅋ

5. [+41, -0] Joonmyun must be having a hard time... I hope EXO-Ls find strength

-


Pann: What I felt about Chanyeol

(Pann points out Chanyeol's rude behavior)

1. [+94, -22] The members are not even having a problem. You're just being biased

2. [+93, -5] I don't think he's rude, he just jokes around too much. He watches over Joonmyun's reactions and acts on it. But honestly, I see why he's seen as rude. It's my personal thoughts, don't attack

3. [+91, -17] Can you stop? Why do you need to post this when it can form a bad image? I wonder if you're really a fan. Even though you're saying that Chanyeol is rude, the members are much closer than you think. Stop calling him rude or attention-seeker. I've never seen such fans that bash their own singers

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+49, -2] Why do people keep relating him to Joonmyun? On Showtime, Joonmyun asked if the members were all asleep in an annoyed tone and Chanyeol was watching his reaction... He jokes around because Joonmyun doesn't take them seriously. On Star Cast, they all joked and dissed each other, why do you only target him? It's true that Joonmyun is kind but he's not stupid. Chanyeol just seems pressured rather than rude. He's on variety shows the most so he has the pressure to be funny. It's my personal opinions, though. Only the members would know

5. [+48, -5] I think Chanyeol and Baekhyun hate awkward situations, isn't it why they keep throwing jokes? It's like the pressure to be funny

-


Pann: EXO won't last long

1. [+366, -235] "The members don't seem close" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They still hang out with their fellow members instead of families when they're on break

2. [+346, -541] They got popular so easily because they're from a big company. They don't know how precious their spot is. That's why they get into dating rumors, withdraw, and backstab the fans only after 2~3 years... ugh

3. [+283, -459] The groups that got popular at once don't last long, just like Crayon Pop. But EXO has good visuals and strong fandom, so they had the potential to be like TVXQ. But the problem is that there are too many members and the members don't have a bond. They're a typical business relationship

4. [+123, -140] They're already screwed anyways

5. [+119, -37] What's with the best reply? They didn't get popular easily. They had to sing at elementary schools and were called flopped SM idols ㅋㅋ Look how you're talking as if you know everything about EXO. Whether EXO lasts long or not, I'm going to stan the remaining members so mind your own business



Back To Top