K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Infinite's handsome looks recently



Pann: These guys are legendarily handsome these days













=


1. [+164, -24] Crazy... this is so handsome

2. [+128, -23] Sunggyu's teaser ㅠㅠ Woollim is crazy ㅠㅠ

3. [+113, -29] This is giving me a heart attack ㅠㅠ Leader-nim is looking younger

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+35, -4] I was surprised at how handsome they look and I was more surprised at how sexy they look

5. [+33, -0] I'm an EXO-L. When we had bad relationships with Inspirits, I hated Infinite. But there was really nothing to bash them ㅋㅋ They had good personalities and clean pasts. So all I bashed them for was their looks. But now, they got handsomer so I can't bash their looks anymore. They weren't ugly before anyways. I bashed their looks just because I was irritated. They're a really cool group now. No scandals or issues. I hope their comeback hits big

6. [+32, -4] I'm non-fan and I had no expectations but this is...really...handsome...daebak



Back To Top