K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Celebrities' emotional moments on SNS



Instiz: The five emotional SNS of celebrities



NS Yoonji

"You bad jerk..."



ZE:A Joonyoung

"The beautiful ones are the one that can cry.
Because I'm thinking of my aunt, because I miss her... 
Tears...fall... 
Can you see my tears... 
Can you hear my sigh... 
Only if I can reach the sky..."



Jang Geun Suk (feat. his balls)

"Tonight makes me miss kimchi fried rice and ox blood soup"



Yoon Eun Hye & her selca as a patient



Legendary Chae Yeon

"I...sometimes...shed tears... 
I hate myself... for not being able to hold them back... 
My heart hurts.... 
It's a good thing to shout and cry... 
Well... you don't have to be sad to cry ^^... 
I...like tears... 
No... I... like myself...for crying with my heart, not head..."


=


- Was NS Yoonji serious with the post? It wasn't a joke? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why am I feeling embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋ

- Chae Yeon seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Back To Top