K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The reason why Kim Gun Mo got rid of his fanclub



Instiz: The reason why Kim Gun Mo got rid of his fanclub




I got rid of my fanclub. When my fans were students, they were welcome to come to my concerts. I encouraged them to also focus on studying. But as I've been working as a singer for 23 years, my fanclub grew old, too. The fans got employed, got married, and also had kids. The fans would come to my concerts with their babies. My concerts were too loud for the babies. I asked them where their husbands were, and they said, "he's at home." I realized that this was wrong. As I was doing a nationwide tour, they came along with their babies, to Seoul, Daegu, Daejun, Kwangjoo, and Busan! I decided that I should not disturb someone else's family so I got rid of my fanclub.

My fans are good drinkers. We used to meet up to have drinks. Our meeting would start with my first drink. But after 30 minutes, my fans would get drunk start crying and whining about their lives. They would pay zero attention to me. Basically, they came to the meetings just to drink!! So I decided that I should also get rid of this.

"Dear fanclub, please raise your kids first. And when there was a new pretty fan, why did you have to kick her out? Why did you guys bully her to kick her out? They can't stand it when there's a pretty fan! They bully her until she's out! I'm serious!"


=


- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look so close to each other. Good to see

- I hope SHINee would also be like that in the future...
-- Taemin is 23 years old and Kim Gun Mo has been a singer for 23 years... He's amazing

- This so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They've been together for such a long time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Back To Top