K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The importance of women's heels



Pann: The importance of women's heels





=


1. [+65, -5] Where's her butt

2. [+54, -1] Kang Min Kyung also looks more confident ㅋㅋ

3. [+50, -0] I'm 160cm tall so there's a big difference when I wear heels... My leg length and my body look totally different

4. [+28, -5] Makeup, heels, plastic surgery... I envy women for having a lot of things to boost up their looks

5. [+25, -0] Shouldn't we compare with the same clothes?

6. [+19, -0] Heels are like the important sauce in a food

7. [+17, -1] My leg line and length look different so I have to wear heels on important days. I usually wear flats and snickers... I look really different

8. [+16, -0] Her butt pad looks so obvious

9. [+13, -2] Kang Min Kyung is so pretty

10. [+13, -6] It's gross when guys wear insoles... They should just wear confidentially, but they lie that they don't wear insoles



Back To Top