K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake comeback



Pann: Red Velvet will be so popular

1. [+128, -20] Red Velvet's concept is like an oasis in the middle of dried girl group concepts

2. [+104, -12] I was so surprised when I was watching the music video, they're so pretty...

3. [+90, -12] I like them all ㅠㅠ This is so my type



4. [+34, -3] I didn't like Yeri at first but she was so cute in the music video with her hairstyle ㅠㅠ She doesn't look like a kid because her looks are fierce but she suits the hairstyle. So cute ㅠㅠ

5. [+31, -3] I love you Doong Doong ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지

-


Pann: Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake music video

1. [+79, -15] I think Red Velvet is the best at rapping in SM

2. [+61, -5] I like it so much ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+57, -4] Park Joy looks so pretty. Anybody care to explain the music video? I don't get the storyline ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+37, -2] Music video, songs, outfits... The quality is no joke. I see why people stan SM-dols hard. I'm also glad to be a fan of Red Velvet ㅠㅠ I also like Automatic

5. [+35, -2] SM had Ice Cream Cake song since 2012 ㅋㅋ It would've gone to f(x) if it suited f(x). Why are people mentioning f(x) since Automatic

-


Pann: I think Red Velvet [will end up as 6 members]

1. [+79, -1] It's actually possible. Before Red Velvet debuted, SM fans had heard that the new girl group will be 7~8 members. But it ended up as 4. There were also rumors that they will add a member with each comeback to make it 7~8. Just look at the addition of Yeri, it's possible

2. [+62, -1] Yeah the music video keeps emphasizing 6

3. [+52, -12] It's because the album has 6 songs. Don't misunderstand

4. [+32, -54] Am I the only one who doesn't like Yeri? For me, Red Velvet will be forever 4 members and Joy as the maknae. Irene and Yeri have a 8-year gap... How does this make sense

5. [+21, -7] I think Red Velvet will be two groups of 6 members like EXO. They're gonna add one more member to make it 6 and debut another 6-member group to form Red Velvet ㅠㅠ But I don't like it, I prefer 4 ㅠㅠ



Back To Top