K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ji Chang Wook vs Seo Kang Joon



Pann: Girls, who do you find handsomer?



Ji Chang Wook



Seo Kang Joon


=


1. [+412, -24] Ji Chang Wook

2. [+357, -84] Hey girls, do we seriously need to compare Seo Kang Joon and Ji Chang Wook? I'm not a fan but their classes are so different. Seo Kang Joon's face is charming whereas Ji Chang Wook's face is a typically handsome face like a sculpture

3. [+345, -18] Ji Chang Wook's face is the standard of handsomeness

4. [+83, -7] I know that both are handsome but Ji Chang Wook is way too handsome

5. [+82, -8] Seo Kang Joon is handsome but Ji Chang Wook is a wall. He's like the textbook of standard handsomeness

6. [+77, -83] I scrolled down thinking Seo Kang Joon but the best replies choose the opposite. I find Ji Chang Wook's double eyelids cheesy

7. [+64, -4] Ji Chang Wook

8. [+60, -2] Ji Chang Wook's huge shoulders. I like him so much <3

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+55, -43] Hul, it's totally Seo Kang Joon for me

10. [+52, -3] I find sculpture Ji Chang Wook handsomer. Seo Kang Joon is handsome, too, but I'm more attracted to Ji Chang Wook's style

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+48, -37] Huh? I think Seo Kang Joon is handsomer

12. [+45, -32] Ji Chang Wook looks greasy. Seo Kang Joon for me



Back To Top