K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Happiness comes when all members are together?



Pann: Happiness comes when all members are together, right?


1. [+152, -13] (EXO-L) That's why we're happy now. Without the two, it's so much better

2. [+78, -5] For SHINee, we're happy everyday. As long as the members are healthy

3. [+73, 7] I'm always happy to be a fan of SHINee. I'm thankful of SHINee for making me a proud fan. I'm confident to be happy as long as the members are happy ㅋㅋ



4. [+36, -2] I might sound weird but since Ring Ding Dong, I've been a Shawol and I've always been happy except their slow comebacks and except when they look like J-artists ㅋㅋ They don't have rumors of bad relationship and their talent is proved. I'm thankful of where they're now. Succeed even more, shining kids

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+32, -4] No, for EXO, now is the happiest! We got a fan song, a concert, and a comeback!!

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+30, -2] I'm an Inspirit and will always be one but I was the happiest in 2011 and 2012 because they were a trend and their songs were good

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+27, -1] Personally, I think Be Mine-Paradise-Chaser-Man In Love was the best era. It was the peak of Infinite. Their digital sales were good, too. I think they're now struggling to maintain the popularity from it. It's OK, we won't leave you

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+19, -3] Thank you ㅠㅠ As an all-fan, I teared up. No matter what others say, I'm going to support all five members...

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top