K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Fashion at Seoul Fashion Week



Pann: Seoul people's fashion is always developing


Seoul Fashion Week on March, 2015




=


1. [+114, -20] I don't like more than half of them... Even if they're considered fashionable, they look awkwardly matched to me

2. [+90, -18] It's all about personal preferences but I don't like any of them ㅋㅋ I think it's hard to wear like that unless you're really confident

3. [+48, -5] It's a big fashion show in our country so people tend to wear more uniquely than usual

4. [+37, -4] At one point, people started to think that being fashionable is wearing unique and weird clothes

5. [+31, -7] I can see that they're tryhards. People would stare at them when they're spotted on the street. They're stared because their clothes are weird

6. [+29, -2] They're trying to show, "I'm unique and I'm a new fashion icon" but they all look the same ㅋㅋ They look like Japanese wannabes




Back To Top