K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXO's 'Call Me Baby' on digital charts



Pann: Of course, EXO










=


1. [+259, -20] Missile launched

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+241, -18] "There are many who shine but look at what’s real among them" = two traitors

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+225, -29] This is the class of EXO, traitors

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+116, -10] EXO fans, I listened to Call Me Baby and it's so good ㅠㅠ Why do people say they can't sing? Their singing is good ㅠㅠ Is this the title track? Is there a MV? I think the choreography will be so awesome. It's been a very long time since I've liked idols ㅋㅋ The song made my heart flutter. Who's the guy that sings the very first part? His voice is my favorite

5. [+106, -2] EXO fans are intimidating

6. [+98, -4] I like how SM keeps emphasizing 10 members ㅋㅋ I'm reflecting for thinking Call Me Baby is not that good...

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top