K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Eric Nam says he was in top 3 at the audition of CSI and GLEE



Pann: Eric Nam says he was eliminated from the audition of American drama GLEE



Q) You tried acting recently. Was it OK?

A) "I have limitations in Korea because of my pronunciation. In America, I kept auditioning for acting. Recently, I got into top 3 for CSI and GLEE, but I was eventually eliminated. I did OK in film auditions so I'm still waiting for the responses. I'm still trying with positive thoughts."


=


1. [+91, -1] What does Eric Nam lack ㅋㅋ Can sing, host, interview, has amazing education, specs, personalities, mentality, manners, and people only give him good responses ㅋㅋ The people that meet him all praise him, and is even going to advance to Hollywood with his looks and acting ㅋㅋ His recent song did well, too, so he doesn't lack anything

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+79, -0] Eric Nam is talented in everything so he's the type that'd be adored by anyone ㅋㅋ

3. [+64, -0] Interesting ㅋㅋ But I hope he does more promotions in Korea because his recent song did well. He makes me happy when I see him on TV, he's so charming

4. [+23, -0] Hul, GLEE ㅠㅠ He'd suit a character of a smart Asian ㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -0] He's so cute so he'll be adored, whether it's Asia or the Westㅋㅋ

6. [+17, -0] Amanda Seyfried asked Eric if he knew he was handsome ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top