K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Criticisms on Infinite L's acting



Pann: The worst actor of male idols is Infinite L


1. [+207, -53] I can defend everything of Myungsoo except his acting ㅠㅠ Woohyun's high school was OK but after watching the first episode of My Lovely Girl, I stopped watching because of Myungsoo. I was so embarrassed as I was watching it ㅠㅠ Sorry, Myungsoo-ya

2. [+188, -40] Look how the best reply is trying to defend him with excuses ㅋㅋ Even if his lines weren't weird, every part of his acting was so awkward and stupid ㅋㅋ

3. [+106, -289] L still pulled it off with the cringe-worthy lines, he's amazing enough. Do you think he was able to focus with lines like "I'm infinite power Siwoo!" ㅋㅋ Instead of criticizing Myungsoo, criticize the script writer. And don't bash his looks if you have some manners



4. [+81, -13] Honestly, all Infinite kids can't act

5. [+65, -10] It's true that he can't act at all

6. [+48, -13] Woah, look how the responses are different on Pann, Nate, and Naver. Don't you remember how many criticisms L got hate during the drama ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't watch the drama because of L and Krystal's acting. Even Yunho was better than L. L's acting was the trashiest of all idols after Dongho. At least Dongho knew he was bad so he stopped acting but L is shameless. I'm worried because he's gonna take a lead role sometime soon. I know I'm gonna get a lot of downvotes ㅋㅋ

7. [+46, -0] I'm an Inspirit but L needs to stop acting. Honestly, Myungsoo can't act and yet he keeps doing dramas and gets more criticisms ㅠㅠ Stop acting for god's sake!!!!!!!!!

8. [+44, -5] Yunho is better than L. You can't defend Myungsoo's acting. You could've blamed the writer if it was only My Lovely Girl but his acting was also controversial in other works. I know that he's handsome and kind but don't defend his acting. He's not even improving

9. [+33, -0] I personally want to mention Lee Sungjong... I watched him acting with Kim Yoojung and ugh... I'm not an anti btw

10. [+27, -8] All of Infinite members shouldn't act. No need to explain L. Hoya's Reply bubble was burst in My Lovely Girl ㅋㅋ He was like reading a textbook. High School something was also very awkward. The drama would've gotten so much hate if it aired on a golden time. People are saying that other Infinite members are OK but it's because they're comparing them to L



Back To Top