K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Who's the rapper in EXO?



Pann: Who's the rapper in EXO?





1. [+427, -222] The man in Growl MV 3:01 is the rapper, fuck

2. [+413, -213] Someone who doesn't even write raps and who only mumbles words without a flow is called a rapper ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+366, -215] It's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw Chanyeol rapping live and he was so breathless, he was like huhekhuhukhook. I could see him struggling

4. [+160, -49] The fans can't defend their talent ㅋㅋ What performance? Don't you know that other idols can rap and also perform at the same time? Just admit that they're not talented ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+150, -34] Wanna know the funniest thing? Chanyeol is said to be the best rapper in SM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst into laughter when I heard this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fuck ㅋㅋ

6. [+134, -148] Are you guys having fun to gang up and hate? ㅋㅋㅋ How pathetic ㅋㅋ Mind your own business ㅋㅋ Why are you so interested in EXO?

7. [+117, -33] Ah fuck ㅋㅋ EXO fans told me to listen to Two Moons so I did, but they really couldn't rap ㅋㅋ Key was even better than them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll listen to the song when I want some laughter

8. [+115, -23] They're called a rapper but they're actually in charge of narrations

9. [+101, -26] Why are you looking for a rapper in EXO? They're performing dancers


Back To Top