K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Three sayings that will piss off idol fans



Pann: Three things that will piss off idol fans




1. "Omo, you're still into idols? How old are you, tsk tsk. If you have money to buy idol goods, might as well spend that money on your parents instead. Do you think the idols will recognize you just because you buy their albums and attend the concerts? Do you actually want to marry the idols and stuff like that? Hul daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"




2. "Why do you like them? Aren't they bad at singing? Do you still like them even though they're in a relationship? Don't other members date? You don't know? Maybe other members are dating, too. I'm just curious, why are you mad? I'm honestly curious."




3. "Use that effort to study instead. You would've gone to Seoul University if you used that effort to study ㅋㅋ"


=


1. [+282, -17] This pisses me off the most - "even though you fangirl hard, the idols don't even know you"

2. [+218, -32] But I can't quit this stan life... I like him a lot ㅠㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+119, -19] I want them to stop telling me to be good to my parents instead of liking idols... I do take care of my parents... Why don't you worry about your own parents instead!

4. [+54, -2] Why are you getting bad grades when you don't even fangirl anyone~?

5. [+47, -8] To those that are saying, "even if you stuff like that, the idol won't even know you", you've seen other people who do collections as their hobby, right? Do they expect to be known as they do that? ㅋㅋ Don't even speak if you don't know. Why do you need to be sarcastic when I'm supporting the people that I like?


Back To Top