K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The legend of 2nd generation idols, TVXQ

 
 
Pann: The legend of 2nd generation idols, TVXQ
 
 
 
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+245, -6] I haven't seen a 5BSK Pann in a while ㅠㅠ There won't be a group like this anymore
 
2. [+213, -3] Omo I clicked this post as soon as I saw "TVXQ" in the title hehe. There must be a lot of Cassies reading this. I really miss these faces ㅠㅠ I scrolled down the post smiling but I'm now sad and I got reminded of the memories
 
3. [+199, -16] You guys worked hard to fill the empty spots ㅠㅠ We cried and fought a lot but thank you for keeping your spot. Serve well in the army and TVXQ Cassiopeia forever
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
4. [+85, -2] Proud of pearl red ocean ㅠㅠ
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
5. [+73, -4] There will never be a group that will even be close to TVXQ's level... Talent, personalities, visual, fandom, power, etc... There isn't any idol that can surpass these... It's even problematic to compare current idols to TVXQ. Their classes are too different
 
6. [+70, -3] "TVXQ" has its strong aura to its name different from other idols. They were the idols that I spent my student years with and they were with me for the half of my life... I'm supporting their individual paths now but I hope they would gather together, laugh, and talk about their 5BSK days in the future ㅠㅠ
 
7. [+59, -2] Technically, it's still not 3rd generation yet because no idol surpassed TVXQ
 
 
 

Back To Top