Pann: Standards of "popular idols?"
1. [+321, -22] Winner, Block B, and B1A4 from my standards... SHINee, B2ST, and Infinite are not "popular", they're "top"
2. [+213, -30] Bangtan is not at the level of SHINee, B2ST, Infinite and EXO, but it's amazing how they worked hard to be mentioned
3. [+182, -106] ShiBeaIn is more of "top" than "popular", I think Winner is considered popular
4. [+81, -2] Legend: Bigbang, TVXQ. Top: ShiBeaIn, EXO. Popular: Winner. Potentials: BTOB, Bangtan
5. [+74, -2] From my standards, it's when the students go crazy for a certain group. It happened to SHINee, B2ST, Infinite and EXO. It's when the idols' songs play on the street
6. [+58, -9] Legend is TVXQ, Bigbang, SNSD, SuJu. Top is SHINee, B2ST, Infinite. Trend is EXO. Popular is Block B, Winner, B1A4. Follow-up is BTOB, Bangtan Boys, VIXX
7. [+58, -0] Isn't it when most people know the group? Honestly, Bangtan and BTOB are well-known in the minority community but the public doesn't even know them