K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

First impressions on Infinite

 
 
Pann: What was your first impression on Infinite?
 
 
1. [+105, -1] During She's Back, they died their hair to golden poop color and their faces were dark so they looked old-fashioned. When I saw Sunggyu's face, I thought, "Infinite is a new type of a group. I've never seen an idol who looks like this." But now, I can't find the exit and I'm a fan of Sunggyu's face
 
2. [+89, -1] When I watched them on Youtube for the first time, I was like, "why are these jerks running around like idiots? Are these the kids that danced "scorpion"? They must have so much time in their hands..." But now, these idiots make my days
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
3. [+67, -1] I watched the MV of Nothing's Over by chance and I fell for Lee Sungyeol. He was so handsome... I'm now a 4-year fan... No exit
 
4. [+30, -0] Tbh, when I saw Sunggyu, I thought, "this kid must be really good at singing." Sorry Inspirits
 
5. [+24, -0] When I watched You're My Oppa, I thought, "these kids gave up their visuals..." But I'm now a fan of their looks
 
6. [+21, -0] I don't know. I totally fell for them at Sunggyu's solo part in Chaser. I became a fan instantly
 
 
 
7. [+19, -0] I was like, "I don't like them" and I never thought I'd hold a banner of "I've been waiting for you, Infinite <3" at the OGS returning concert after years
 
8. [+18, -0] When I watched Infinite for the first time, I thought, "there's no way I'll become a fan of the kid with small eyes..." Now I'm a fan of Sunggyu's face
 
 
 

Back To Top