Article: The back design of Galaxy S6 revealed... "6.9mm thick"
Source: Asia Economics via Nate
1. [+172, -16] They put down iPhone so much and yet they're copying iPhone's assembled battery...
2. [+148, -7] The battery is assembled???
3. [+23, -4] They're giving up the only advantage of Android, tsk tsk
1. [+589, -30] Why did they have to make the battery assembled...
2. [+472, -44] Such fuckers. Who's going to buy the phone when the company treats domestic customers as idiots? I'd rather buy an iPhone than a Samsung phone if the battery is assembled
3. [+352, -51] Can they please get rid of the company name in the front and the phone plan company name in the back?