K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BBC's cool personalities

 
 
Pann: A fandom that copies their singers' psycho personalities
 

1. [+114, -5] BBC is really likable, not Block B. When Naeun chooses a male idol as her ideal type, the male idol's fandom gets mad at Naeun but BBC says "Naeun is too good for him" ㅋㅋ I really want to be like this fandom
 
2. [+83, -2] I heard that BBCs will give out sausages for the upcoming IAC yay!
 
3. [+55, -1] I also got oranges from BBC at IAC before. I woke up and found an orange on my lab. I asked my friend where this was from and she was like, "oh a BBC gave it" ㅋㅋ I ate it and went up to BBC to thank them. A BBC unnie in her 20's was sitting with a box of oranges and she said, "hey, come and eat some more" so I got more oranges ㅋㅋ She also gave me a plastic bag and told me to leave the garbage in it. She asked me who I was stanning and I answered her. She was like "hah... I envy you... You'll feel happy stanning them... Because they're handsome.." ㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I told her, "why do you like Block B, unnie? I like Block B, too! Their songs are jjang" She then said, "I like them because I'm an idiot... I'm an idiot for stanning idiots haha! Enjoy your oranges!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I'll become a fan of BBC
 
4. [+54, -1] BBC's ideas are really awesome ㅋㅋ
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
5. [+46, -0] I heard that BBC's fandom is Block B
 
6. [+34, -0] Honestly, we do feel a bit pressured on our jokes and funny pictures...
 
7. [+31, -1] Thank you~ It's not "that's no no", it's "that's oh oh"!
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
8. [+28, -0] I'm a BBQ ㅋㅋ
 
9. [+26, -0] One of BBC's banners was "Jiho has a big nose" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
 
 

Back To Top